Fixed reservoir shock HONDA MONKEY 125
Will be shipping between 4 and 9
- MONKEY 125
- MONKEY 125
- High quality replacement shock absorber with a fixed reservoir. The shock features manual preload adjustment, rebound adjustment with 50 clicks and a hi- and low speed compression adjustment. The reservoir has an internal bladder to separate the nitrogen
Fits multiple models
|Motorbike||HONDA||MONKEY 125||MONKEY 125||2018-2019|
Info before you order
Click the shopping cart order button for the item of your choice. Enter your details and choose your delivery and payment method . Finalize your order by clicking finish order.
Delivery and shipping costs
Most items will be delivered to you within 3 days. All prices shown are including VAT, but excluding shipping costs. These shipping costs are listed on the product page. In the shopping cart you will be able to see exactly what the shipping cost is for your order before your order is finalized.
You can pay your order with: iDEAL, pay online at your own bank or with PayPal
A 14 day approval period applies to all orders. Within this period you can look at, review and/or evaluate this product, unless otherwise stated. Are you not satisfied? You can return almost all items purchased from webshop-hyperpro.com and, as far as realistically possible, return in the original state and packaging that it was delivered within the approval period free of charge. Items that you cannot return are products that are customized according to your specifications, or made on order (such as shock absorbers) ; Items that are clearly personal in nature or cannot be returned to their nature; For more information, see the general terms and conditions.
At Hyperpro Sales B.V. we give priority to our customer service.our Suspension Specialists are available Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:30 to answer to your enquiries and offer technical advice. In case of need of assistance, please call: Customer Support - +31-183 678867.Or contact us via e-mailinfo@hyperpro .comNB. Our products are technically advanced, and safety critical, so for your own safety please ensure that you have sufficient experience and knowledge to install them. If you have any doubts, or questions then we will be happy to recommend a local Hyperpro Distributor or dealer who can supply and fit the products to you.
Wrong supplied/damaged parts
1. Please check all goods on receipt to ensure that the contents of the delivery match the accompanying paperwork. If parts are damaged or incorrect you must notify us by phone/fax /email within 2 days of receipt, and they must be returned within 7 days.
2. If incorrectly supplied/damaged parts are to be returned, a returns note & number must first be obtained from our customer service.
3. Any parts returned to us without a returns number & completed note, will be sent back to you at your cost.
4. It is the responsibility of the recipient to return the goods back to Hyperpro Sales and return shipment charges will be credited (to a value of our standard carriage charge) where applicable, once the goods are inspected and accepted for return.
5. If parts supplied incorrectly are returned for credit it is the responsibility of the sender to ensure that they are returned complete, in an undamaged, unused condition and fit for resale including the packaging.
6. To ensure acceptance, please return parts in unmarked original packing surrounded by an outer carton. i.e. return goods in the condition that you would be satisfied to receive them in.